1. I can now access the internet in my classroom!! Ahh!
2. After a year of sweat-soaked labor, I will finally be getting a new AC in my class!!
3. We welcomed two new, much-appreciated, greatly needed teachers to our staff today!
4. I switched a class with the HS teacher, so I now teach Algebra II instead of US History (sorry, A Wads, if you happen across this - I'm growing to love the history, but it's so hard to plan for!) This makes my planning a LOT easier, and gives me and my middle schoolers a break from each other during the day.
5. The AC in my house was fixed, so I do not have to face another sleepless night sweating through my newly washed sheets.
I am psyched for some positive change! If you think I am bragging, perhaps you are right. If you are finding yourself less fortunate than I at this moment, remember that these things are fleeting. There will be a time when AC and internet access will not have me leaping for joy.